Diezel vh4

Teddeeh
Hi guys
The fsb has updated to a schematic but i, being an idiot cant decrypt it. Any chance anyone can make a layout??
http://freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28011

Re: Diezel vh4

lvluffster
There is already a "Diefet" (VH4 Ch 3/4) layout here, I believe this is what you're after:

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2014/06/diefet-diezel-vh4s-simulator.html?m=1

Re: Diezel vh4

edo1123
Actually it's a pedal made by Diezel to emulate the vh4. It's not the diefet, this uses 5 op amps instead of jfets. I would like to try and build this, but I have some problem with the power section (I don't understand  the use of a regulator before the 7660) and it's a little huge. Also I'm a noob in making veros.

Re: Diezel vh4

lvluffster
Oops! My bad, you guys are right. I'll have a look at this and report back if I come up with anything.