Diffused Vs. Clear LED

squirrels
I was wondering if there is a difference tonally between diffused and clear LEDs? I normally just buy clear and the Shefuzz has diffused red. I looked up some info on it and couldn’t find a yes/no answer so I was hoping someone could give me a simple answer. Thanks.

Re: Diffused Vs. Clear LED

They have different forward voltages, so yes they’re different

Re: Diffused Vs. Clear LED

squirrels
Thanks Travis. Most of the info I found was mostly about brightness. I know colors have different voltages but I wasn’t sure if the housings made a difference.