Digitech Screamin' Blues - VERIFIED 07/03/2018

Digitech Screamin' Blues - VERIFIED 07/03/2018

chance
Layout verified by me based on attached schematic. Similar to Boss BD-2. Works fine but seems to lack gain compared to the demos I've seen, unless I'm hearing things!

Re: Digitech Screamin' Blues - VERIFIED 07/03/2018

Nice job mate, looks great

Re: Digitech Screamin' Blues - VERIFIED 07/03/2018

chance
IvIark this layout was half-based on your Boss BD-2 Blues Driver layout,which I think we can see was probably it's ancestor.  I made a post some time ago regarding this pedal but realised a few mistakes so I just re-posted it after some corrections and forgot to credit you like I did in the first one, apologies mate!

Re: Digitech Screamin' Blues - VERIFIED 07/03/2018

It's no problem, I didn't even realise