Dinosaural Tube Bender - I have the PCB

jonnyrace
Hi,

I bought and built a Dinosaural Tube Bender (DIY kit from Guitar magazine in 2002). It worked and sounded amazing for a bit, then stopped working. Over the years I've had several attempts at repairing it, but really don't know what I'm doing. I have the PCB - IvIark or mirosol - can I post it to you for you to turn into a tagboard?

Many thanks,

Jonny

Re: Dinosaural Tube Bender - I have the PCB

PMowdes
There's a schematic around somewhere, I'll see if I can find it

Re: Dinosaural Tube Bender - I have the PCB

PMowdes
There's a Vero over in Sabrotone

https://www.sabrotone.com/?p=3045

Re: Dinosaural Tube Bender - I have the PCB

jonnyrace
That’s great - thank you so much, I might be able to just transfer the components to a vero board.

Re: Dinosaural Tube Bender - I have the PCB

nocentelli
This is the version I built: Sounds good