Dinosaural Tube Bender V2 (updated Aion Schematic)

Dinosaural Tube Bender V2 (updated Aion Schematic)

tracer03
Aion Electroncs just posted an updated version of the Dinosaural Tube Bender with a 3 position switch for tone shift and some different transistor choices. As he explained in his blog, he got his hands on a reissue and the values were different than the magazine/kit version. After he traced the pedal and compared to the schematic, he made some modern changes (2N5088 for the NPN, 2N3906 for the PNP). The majority of the values of the schem match the listed values in the kit. As he mentions on the blog, the LED sub-circuit isn't necessary when using millenium or true bypass wiring.

Anyone want to take a stab at this one?

Re: Dinosaural Tube Bender V2 (updated Aion Schematic)

chilidog
I'll second this request. This is from Dan Coggins, the guy behind Lovetone.

Speaking of which, could somebody update this page for the ETI Fuzztone to show that it's a Dan Coggins design? The page says nothing about him and if people knew the Lovetone connection I think they'd be more interested.
https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2013/01/eti-fuzztone.html