Distorque Audio - Scüp - Treble-Bass Boost w/Mid-Scoop

Distorque Audio - Scüp - Treble-Bass Boost w/Mid-Scoop

Axldeziak
Schematic can be found here.

The original schematic calls for a 500mh inductor so I have replaced it with a board for a gyrator.

The first layout follows the schematic with a 10k variable resistor to the drain of the Jfet.
Since the exact function of the variable resistor is not given, I took a guess that it was to bias the fet drain at 4.5V.
The second layout forgoes that variable resistor and is drawn up to be connected to a bog standard voltage divider.

Re: Distorque Audio - Scüp - Treble-Bass Boost w/Mid-Scoop

Axldeziak