Distortion: Least amount of parts

Chris60601
Curious - what distortion vero is the smallest when it comes to a part count. Not including the off-board wiring.  I thought it might be interesting to see what might be out there.
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Distortion: Least amount of parts

dbat69
Hi Chris

I was going to suggest the PJP stupid box, but then remembered the Green Giant is quite small
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/nick-greer-green-giant.html

Re: Distortion: Least amount of parts

Not only is the Green Giant a very simple build, it also sounds superb. On a parts count to sound quality ratio, it has to be right at the top of the tree.

Re: Distortion: Least amount of parts

Heath
If you're looking for something more than an overdrive, going into some real distortion are, the higher gain Nick Greer Sucker Punch sounds amazing and is only a few parts more than the Green Giant.