Distortion/Overdrive pedal(s) - Gerber file generation

Distortion/Overdrive pedal(s) - Gerber file generation

Robertodue
This post was updated on .
Hi guys - I don't know if this is the correct spot for this... If not, my apologies...   I have some ideas for some pedals, including schematics, that I wish to make but I have no way of producing the CAD and Gerber files that production houses require.  I probably could get myself a new computer (I use a Mac) and teach myself Eagle but it seems more efficient, at least in the short run, to take advantage of the knowledge and expertise of some on this forum who are already proficient with Eagle (or other software) to get the job(s) done.  If you have the ability to generate Gerber files from schematics, and this interests you, please email me.  I do plan on offering the pedals commercially at some time so there would be compensation for your efforts.  Cheers!

Re: Distortion/Overdrive pedal(s) - Gerber file generation

PMowdes

I can help you out with the Eagle side of things and generate gerbers no problem.

I can't help with verifying the circuits though, so you'll get a layout based on what you've drawn, but if it works or not is on you.

Drop me a PM

Phil