Does anyone else pronounce IVIark's name...

Does anyone else pronounce IVIark's name...

Axe_34
...in their head as Ivy Ark?

Re: Does anyone else pronounce IVIark's name...

My wife pronounces it "Nob Head" for some reason

Re: Does anyone else pronounce IVIark's name...

Rolf Poti
I got something like Ive Iark in my head :P

Re: Does anyone else pronounce IVIark's name...

I thought everyone would get it straight away

Re: Does anyone else pronounce IVIark's name...

alex.s
it took me a short phase of "IVLARK" before realizing it was "Mark"...!

Re: Does anyone else pronounce IVIark's name...

ch1naski
Me too. IVLark. I'm an idiot, lol.

Re: Does anyone else pronounce IVIark's name...

GoranP

Late to the party but yes, my first thought (and every single one since, I just can't get used to "Mark") was L V Lark

Re: Does anyone else pronounce IVIark's name...

adstrum
Poor Mark. I always thought your handle was kinda clever. Now I'm going to have to call you Ivy Lark. Things like that have an annoying habit if hanging around.