Doomed Drive (Marvel Drive I w/Laney SG100 values)

Doomed Drive (Marvel Drive I w/Laney SG100 values)

Blackboarcult
So I had a boring morning at work and started tinkering with some ideas to expand my collection o'preamps.
Given the fact that my last Laney SG100 build did not work and I haven't been able to figure out where the goddamn mistake(s) could be, plus I'm pretty happy with Neil's Hiwatt Stacked Tonemender as immediate preamp before my poweramp, I thought I could change some values on this layout to match the original Laney schematic.

I left the section after the gain pots pretty much intact, as I guess it's tailor-made to optimize the functioning as a standalone pedal, but I may breadboard it before building to see if it needs further tweaking.

Schematics used for this iteration can be found here and here.

Any corrections/suggestions are welcome, as always!

P.S. If anyone is not OK with me using an already made layout for this, please let me know and I'll take it down

Cheers

/ZVDW