Dotted eighth delay?

fieldsofdreams
Hello, all. Brand new to the board and fairly new to building pedals. I hope I don't get too absurdly specific here, though I've been searching a lot with minimal answers.

Long story short, I'd like to build a delay that's switchable between 1/4 and dotted 1/8 notes that will accept or contain a tap tempo. Is this possible? I'm fully aware of all the tap tempo daughter boards out there, but I can't seem to find any vero/DIY delays that can go to dotted 1/8. Any help would be appreciated.