Double Tracking effects

zombie_rock123
Aloha,

Just wondered if anyone has any experience with any DIY double tracking effects? I know that if you drop the delay time of a PT2399 down to the magic ms range it can give a nice sound but reading about the EHX Double Tracking effect it sounds like a nice simple use of a BBD without fannying about with a regulator an auditioning chips. Discussion and a stripboard layout is here: http://freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10741

I was going to ask if anyone would mind taking a look at the stripboard to see if it matched up to the schematic but the schem isn't in the thread and I feel I should stop being a jackass and just buy the chip and see what comes of it.

Anyone got any pointers on in general on double tracking sounds?