Drilling templates

toddvirgil
Hey there, another newbie question -- does anybody know of a one-stop source for enclosure drilling templates?

Re: Drilling templates

Ross

Re: Drilling templates

GoranP
I mostly do my own measuring for whatever layout I'm going for but sometimes I use Madbeans.

You do have to dig through a few builddocs to find them, but he has a wide variety of drilling templates.
For instance, his 3-knob 1590b has various pot placements because he does pcb-mounted pots and the placement depends on the board layout itself.

I've saved a few different ones locally for easy reference.

Re: Drilling templates

vick
I make my own in MS publisher I would gladly share some if you want.

Re: Drilling templates

Olav
Please do!

Re: Drilling templates

toddvirgil
Thanks all! Great resources.

Re: Drilling templates

vick

I posted a couple up here.  THe think I like about publisher is you can make objects an exact size so I can measure my switch boxes ect and make the objects the correct size.  Also once I make the objects ( like 3PDT wiring board) I can add it to the objects library.

if it tells you a font is referenced that you do not have try to llok for it here http://www.urbanfonts.com/free-fonts.htm

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/etky9gdbdwi8y0e/8uh6NG0jfs
note for some reason when you click link in is adding something to the end copy and paste link seems to work.  SOrry don't have time to figure out issue right now

Re: Drilling templates

Olav
Thanks Vick, those are very helpful, downloaded each one.