Drive 1?

Meomy
Should the lug on the Drive 1 pot be connected to anything on this layout?

I just built it and it sounds great, but the drive knob doesn't seem to be doing anything.
Thanks again for your help.

Re: Drive 1?

No.  If the third lug isn't mentioned on the layout or in the notes then the pot is acting as a simple variable resistor

Re: Drive 1?

Meomy
Thanks for your help Mark.
I'll have to give the drive knob a closer listen.
I played it for about five minutes and then rushed off to finish boxing a Snow White Auto Wah that i've been building at the same time. The kids were sleeping and i had to hurry to get them both finished before nap time was up;^)