Drumfire DF500 analog drum synth main board

Drumfire DF500 analog drum synth main board

cylens
Here's info on this beast, with PCB pictures and schematic:

http://freestompboxes.org/members/uzzfay/web.archive.org/web/20120313025329/http_/members.fortunecity.com/uzzfay/drumfire/df.html

I've done only "Board 1" without the link to the footswitch, Pan control and send to Main output.

I'm planning to have PCBs fabbed if I can verify it works OK

Re: Drumfire DF500 analog drum synth main board

GeGhostRider
hey Cylens,

this is a really cool contribution. A LM13700 version would be very useful as reliable CA3080 are quite hard to get.
this along with http://sounddiy.free.fr/pads.html could give anyone a great & cheap way to get into electronic drums!
thanks again

Re: Drumfire DF500 analog drum synth main board

Kinski
Hey Cylens, if you end up making some PCBs of these, please let me know! I'd love to buy a few from you if you are willing!

Also, not a bad idea on the LM13700, GeGhostRider.

Re: Drumfire DF500 analog drum synth main board

cylens
hey guys

yes, adapting to a LM13700 is a great idea, I was over with the first board when I thought about it...

I'll report here when I have the time to build it and when I'll make PCBs