Drunk Beaver OverBooster (A Boss FA-1 Fet on crack)

Drunk Beaver OverBooster (A Boss FA-1 Fet on crack)

sharaynishi
Hello, I've found this schematic posted by the man himself in his github page and was wondering if there is anyone on this planet who is interested in this pedal and would like to do the tedious job of making it into a (preferably) vero layout.

Here's the link to the schematic https://github.com/vitaliy-bobrov/boba-fet-amplifier/blob/main/images/schematic.png

Re: Drunk Beaver OverBooster (A Boss FA-1 Fet on crack)

fx-fidden
I'm working on it. Do you still need a veroboard layout?
I build pedals

Re: Drunk Beaver OverBooster (A Boss FA-1 Fet on crack)

sharaynishi
Sorry for the mega delayed response.

Yeah, that would be amazing!

Re: Drunk Beaver OverBooster (A Boss FA-1 Fet on crack)

fx-fidden
Clearly it's very similar to the Boss FA-1 with some mods.

I started from a verified layout of the BosS FA-1 and redrawn it.

The layout is NOT verified, so you could build and check it by yourself.
I build pedals