Dual Effect Grounding

hahafender
Hey... sorry for maybe a dumb question, but would grounding a dual effect pedal like this work?
sorry for the bad drawing :/ (two mono jacks, no stereo input)

Re: Dual Effect Grounding

Yeah grounding in a star like that is standard practise.  Some people would tell you not to connect the output sleeve but I always have done and have never created a loop by doing so.

Re: Dual Effect Grounding

hahafender
Sweet thanks. Yeah, wasn't sure if order in the grounding mattered, like in the original layout. I wanted to do it like this cause idk how I could do a double link on the board for ground between boards. On the circuits I'm going, I only have one hole available. So yeah, I'm glad this will do :-)