Dual Expression Pedals

inefficiency
We all know that you can pick up a cheap expression pedal for not much money. £20 on eBay and you're set.

However, I've seen a couple of companies making "dual" expression pedals that can change settings on 2 pedals at once, or maybe even 2 settings on the same pedal if it has the functionality.

This seems like it would be a relatively straight forward mod to a standard expression pedal.

Anyone know if this is feasible?

Re: Dual Expression Pedals

Dave
Dual gang pot?

Re: Dual Expression Pedals

inefficiency
Yeah, I'm thinking that might be a plan.

I've never opened up a wah before, are the pots inside pretty standard or are they an odd type?