Dual effect, master bypass wiring

Mulekicker
This post was updated on .
How would you go about wiring a dual pedal with one switch as a master on/off and the other footswitch toggling between the 2 effects? I'd like to have led's for each, either 2 or a bicolor for the effect indicator. Thanks in advance if anyone can do a quicky diagram.

Re: Dual effect, master bypass wiring

HamishR
Not so difficult - I'm sure you would have worked it out!  I would have drawn it with the selector switch sideways but the software wouldn't let me.

Re: Dual effect, master bypass wiring

Mulekicker
Killer, thank you! I've had a long few days and cant think straight so that was much appreciated.