Dumb question

Lbird427
Hi all, really stupid question here.

Built a 3 knob pnp tonnebender, worked on first try.  Got a trimpot in there to adjust the voltage at collector or q3.  My question is this.  Where do I put the dmm probes to get the reading?

Thanks in advance happy holidays.

Re: Dumb question

Silver Blues
You want the black probe to ground and the red probe on the collector of Q3. A debug tip that I give people is to drop the black probe into one of the enclosure's screw holes if it's boxed and probe around with the red.

Re: Dumb question

Lbird427
Thanks,
This has led to another problem.  I get no measurement from any lead on q3.  I get them from q2 and q1.  The pedal functions.  Any thoughts?

Got a matched set from smallbear and it tests alright in the DMM.