EAE's Steiner VCF DIY Project

gul

EAE's Steiner VCF DIY Project

gul
Has anyone else tried any of John's wonderful DIY projects?

http://www.electronicaudioexperiments.com/diy/

I purchased the Steiner VCF PCB's from OSH Park. I was curious if anybody else had successfully built this project. I can't seem to get it working properly. John is kindly helping me, but so far no luck. Anyone built it and gotten it to work as a stable effect?

Re: EAE's Steiner VCF DIY Project

nocentelli
No, but I will now. I tried out the steiner VCF from a different schematic but couldn't get it to work, will give it another try with this, thanks.
gul

Re: EAE's Steiner VCF DIY Project

gul
Good luck! I hope you will share your findings.