EBS multicomp

Tentative T-rex
Hi there. I was wondering if trying to make a clone of an EBS multicomp is doable? This compressor is widely regarded as one of the better ones for bass playing, but in my opinion a bit overpriced. It's got a tubesim built in as well, so I think it might a pretty versatile pedal to try to make. After some digging I found a schematic, a placement file and a component list. Is this worth pursuing or should I just try to score one second hand? BL_MultiComp2_Schematics.pdf BL_MultiComp2_Placement.pdf BL_MultiComp2_Component_List.pdf

Re: EBS multicomp

cooper1101
+1 here for this one. This should be very good with bass.