EFT Tube Drive

Goga
Hello dear friends.

I have red the therms for sending requests so thats why this message is more desire than request :)
This pedal sounded to me very interesting especially with the option to swap tubes, because from
my experience there is a big difference from tube to tube.
The manual and schematics are not available at the moment, I'm hoping that someone will have this
pedal and post the manual and schematics :)
Due to it's high price tag I'm not in condition to by it so here is the demo so that everyone can hear it
and maybe someone will bring out the schematics so that we can make this pedal available for
everyone that likes how it sounds :)

http://www.effectrode.com/tube-drive/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olgXiYEBNgo

Have good day!