EHX Bass Clone

iiimonfire
I love my Small Clone, it was a crazy good find at super cheap locally and has the MN3007, and has been the host to a bunch of mods over the years. I currently run it at 12V and love it, but on bass it tends to suck out a little of the low end and focus too much on the mid range.

All that said, I had been looking for a schematic of the Bass Clone for months. I got one recently and I might go ahead and attempt to trace the SMD myself. Just checking here if there's any demand or see if anyone might have already done it. If no, wish me luck!
“Enjoy the ride.” — B. Hicks