EHX Octave Multiplexer

Crusty_Fuzz
Hello! This is awesome monophonic octave pedal (works only on single notes). This thing can turn your guitar into bass!

Re: EHX Octave Multiplexer

negativefx
FYI to those looking to build one of these: the deluxe model can be had on fleabay/Craigslist/etc. for <$50, so if you're building a clone strictly for cost savings, you might want to look at the used market first.

It's a cool effect.  I have a deluxe. It does not track well at all on lower bass guitar notes but that's not really surprising.  Also, don't run the suboctave switch with bass.  I blew a driver!  :)  It tracks well on guitar but nothing in the realm of the excellent MicroPOG.

Re: EHX Octave Multiplexer

Crusty_Fuzz
Agree, easiest way is buy and do not have a problems. But dollar rate in my country is still high, so only the DIY is solution to the problem in my case.