EQD Disaster Transport

nokaster

Hello!

First of, thanks for this wonderful forum and the many great contributions. I recently restarted building and I'm glad I found this place.

I love the EQD Disaster Transport I built. The tone control really is very useful and cool.
I've been waiting on a layout for the Disaster Transport. The 6 knobs, 2 footswitch model with the modulation.

Or any info on what modulation board might work with this great delay and how to connect it to the motherboard.

I think more people would love a good layout for the delay with modulation I think! :-)

Thanks in advance.

FZ
KT

Re: EQD Disaster Transport

KT
Maybe you can find clues here:
https://www.stewmac.com/How-To/Online_Resources/Learn_About_Guitar_Pickups_and_Electronics_and_Wiring/EarthQuaker_Pedal_Kit_Assembly_Instructions.html

Check which components are different between normal and jr disaster transport, then check which modulation add on board closely matches

Re: EQD Disaster Transport

Pavlos
regarding mod boards, there are a few in the verified contributions section of the forum
http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Mod-Boards-f24029.html

The modulation board for the DeProfundis delay is also quite handy as it has more than one wave shape to chose from, either with a switch, as per the diagram, or with a potentiometer to give you continuous sweep between the two extremes.
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2014/04/grind-customs-fx-deprofundis-delay.html

Re: EQD Disaster Transport

j-pee
Pavlos's link  (URL corrected, after the site moving):

"regarding mod boards, there are a few in the verified contributions section of the forum"
http://guitar-fx-layouts.238.s1.nabble.com/Mod-Boards-f24029.html