EQD Sea Machine LFO Click

M. Spencer
Hi guys, any idea how to get rid of LFO clicking in the Sea Machine? I read that the ground for the LFO needs to be isolated from all signal ground, and I did jumper the ground for the Intensity and Dimension pots from the board (under the leftmost 100nf cap). I'd that where the problem is?

Vero:
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2016/02/madbean-gravity-wave-earthquaker.html

Guts
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGIWsdzByUa/

Re: EQD Sea Machine LFO Click

M. Spencer
Cool I just answered my own question. Yes, you shouldn't take the Int and Dim grounds from the board, and instead take them from the DC jack! Ticking is much quieter now, but at almost full speed it is still noticeable when I'm not playing the guitar.

Any ideas on how I can make it dead silent?