EQD The Depths Troubleshooting

Lumpy58
I am building the EQD - The Depths vero, three (#) TL-072 version, off the FX website.  I get effect sound through, with 4 out of five controls contributing.  Throb pot seems to do nothing.  Have replaced it with a B50K which was OK (B25K was trash).  Sound is noisy, somewhat fuzzed or distorted.  Can get very choppy, tremolo-like, but not spacy by any means.  Very sensitive to ambient light.  I enclosed the LED/LDR network in a black plastic cap which provides good isolation.  Parts appear to be correct and in correct placement, as do links and cuts.  I had to wrangle some caps in series and series+parallel to get to "stock" values (hence the mess that is the 15n).  On the LED network, I stuck a 22n cap in while probing around, and it seemed to tame some of the noise.  It can be removed.  Also the little white wire was to bridge a link under the LDR on row A.   It seemed a cut was needed there between the leg of the LDR, so as to isolate each leg from the other.  Looked that way on the TL-074 version, so went for it, and it seems to work better.

Voltages are as follows:
TL072 top
1  4.60
2  4.60
3  2.18
4  0
5  3.93-4.21
6  4.53-4.75
7  4.26-5.47
8  9.22

TL072 left
1  4.57-4.64
2  4.58-4.64
3  2.37
4  0
5  3.15
6  4.53-4.75
7  4.26-5.47
8  9.22

TL072 right
1  7.17-7.59
2  4.58-4.64
3  2.88-2.93
4  0
5  1.75
6  4.59-4.64
7  4.33
8  0

MPSA18 top
C  0.41-0.49
B  0.41-0.49
E  0

MPSA18 bottom
C  3.68-5.10
B  0.49-0.56
E  0

Pics attached.

Re: EQD The Depths Troubleshooting

Lumpy58
Solved, wrong resistor values.  4.7K where 47K's belong.   Eyesight is apparently shot.  Works great.