EQD interstellar orbiter?

GeGhostRider
can't find a gutshot for that one, would like to know if it's likely to land on the diy planet or if I shall begin saving money for this babe ( above my budget at the moment ) ?
thanks to all for the great contributions of the last few months.

Re: EQD interstellar orbiter?

induction
Do you have an FSB  account?

This thread has gutshots, schematic, pcbs, mods.

Edit:  Sorry, that's the Interstellar Overdriver. Nevermind.

Re: EQD interstellar orbiter?

GeGhostRider
yeah it's a bit confusing. btw thanks induction for all your inputs with the multi-output power brick development, a very efficient and valuable tool/device.

Re: EQD interstellar orbiter?

notnews
Whatever the magic sauce in this pedal, I'd like 100mls IV'd, please.

I'm guessing theres some pretty complicated things going on inside here. EQD has been known to use the Spin FV1, maybe that's in play? A few gutshots would go a long way towards figuring out, as Trump says, "what's going on".

Re: EQD interstellar orbiter?

GeGhostRider wrote
It's my pleasure. I'm glad you like it.

Re: EQD interstellar orbiter?

GeGhostRider
on their site I read "all analog" so I was thinking the digital spin chip wasn't used but who knows...
will wait 'til some gutshots shows up...