EVH 5150 III - Channel 3

Dr Bertson

Re: EVH 5150 III - Channel 3

Great job on all these.  Looks like you have some really interested and popular layouts here

Re: EVH 5150 III - Channel 3

glasspak73
Thank you so very much for this layout.

Re: EVH 5150 III - Channel 3

ibanez48
The 68k resistor coming off the input is not connected to Q1. And the 470pf coming off drain of Q1 to gate of q2 not connected.

Re: EVH 5150 III - Channel 3

Dr Bertson
Thank you for the replys.

Here is how it's connected.
The input is going to the 10k and then the signal is going through the 68k to the gate of Q1.
the 1M and 39pF that's connected between the 10k and the 68k is connected to ground.

Re: EVH 5150 III - Channel 3

glasspak73
Can you post the schematic you used to make this layout? Or is there a specific schematic posted on the net I could look up? I have a few of the actual tube versions but not sure if you used some other schematic for the FETs.My guess would be the cut on line G should be moved over to the right two more spaces maybe?

Re: EVH 5150 III - Channel 3

Dr Bertson
I forgot to change the cut on the lower layout, here is the corrected.
I have to look if I can find the schematic, since I made this last year, I will come back if I can find it.