EWS Fuzzy Drive

JabboWookie
From what I've read it's a modified Black Cat OD-1. Hopefully this would make for an easy vero layout. Here's a schematic I assume is correct and a link to an old FSB thread.

http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7094

Re: EWS Fuzzy Drive

Airswift
Unverified

Re: EWS Fuzzy Drive

Michael21996
Hello, in mine the red caps are rated 473 which should be 47nF not 470nF as you stating in your schematics. Can you check if in your pedal are 47uF or 470uF caps?

Re: EWS Fuzzy Drive

fx-fidden
Indeed, in the photo C5 is labeled 473, so it should be 47nF and not 470nF. We can't see the printed code on the C1 and C6, but both look like C5. We can assume all those caps are 47nF.

(Of course, 470nF caps add much bass than 47nF).
I build pedals