EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run

Lithium_Grim
Does someone have a schematic or vero of this one? It zounds great!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V9yfe24nMw&feature=youtu.be

Re: EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run

notnews
Hey Lithium, welcome to Tagboard.

Take a minute to read the forums rules if you can. The "Requests" section is meant to be a place where schematics are looked at and their potential to be translated to stripboard/vero/pcb/etc is discussed.. along with analysis of the schematic itself.

If you're looking to discuss the EQD AL, "Open Chat" would be a good place to start a thread.

Re: the AL... this pedal is powered by DSP technology, so there is proprietary code/algorithms on the chip that EQD designed and are essential to the operation of the circuit. Not only do we not have access to that code, but without a schematic we can't discuss the architecture that surrounds the DSP. If you can find a few circuit gutshots on the internet, post them up and we might be able to infer a few things about the way the AL works..

This is definitely a great pedal, but a vero is next to impossible for this effect for a few reasons.

Again, welcome to this site. This is a great place with tons of information inhabited by some really smart people. Use the site well and you'll be rewarded!