Earthquaker Devices - Dispatch Master (gutshots only atm)

Earthquaker Devices - Dispatch Master (gutshots only atm)

notnews
Hey all

I've been watching DM demos for the past week.. there's something about this pedal I really enjoy. I couldn't find a schematic anywhere, or any real detailed info about what the circuit might be based on, but I did find these two gutshots..

unfortunately, their angles/resolution leaves a bit to be desired... but I was hoping someone with a good eye could help me figure out what's going on with this guy. I've found that it helps to right-click on the image, and click "open image in new tab", so you can easily zoom in:

what do you guys think?
what is that massive IC on the top of the pcb? think it's dsp? or something else that requires coding? I thought this pedal was analog..

-alex

Re: Earthquaker Devices - Dispatch Master (gutshots only atm)

notnews
oops, nevermind... came across this in a review of the pedal:
"But it’s one of the company’s first forays into DSP design..."

so much for that!