Easy way to add a Dry/effect mix knob?

Fuzzguy801
Is there a way to add a knob to those fuzzes that would be even better if there was a dry signal underneath?

Re: Easy way to add a Dry/effect mix knob?

look at the split n' bend

it would be an added daughter board, but it's a great way to accomplish an added blend.

Re: Easy way to add a Dry/effect mix knob?

Fuzzguy801
Thank's I will give it a shot. I don't really need the send and return.
If I just omit those and tie lugs 1 and 2 together would the layout still work by giving me control of how much effect would be added into the dry signal?

Re: Easy way to add a Dry/effect mix knob?

Silver Blues
You connect the send and return to the input and output of your effect board. That will accomplish what you want to do.

In is the input jack of the pedal.
Send is the input of the effects board.
Return is the output of the effects board.
Out is the output jack of the pedal.

Re: Easy way to add a Dry/effect mix knob?

johnk
the send and return go to the input and output of your effect.

Re: Easy way to add a Dry/effect mix knob?

Fuzzguy801
Thank you for all of your help I really appreciate it. Now to get back to building/modding a few pedals