Echo Dream 1 and/or 2

BetterOffShred
Hey I'd love to see one of these great DBA pedals added to the already large selection of their stuff you guys have done. I found the ED1 schematic pretty easily, and the FSB boutique section has a schematic drawn up and built (supposedly) by Beedoola for ED2.  Thanks for considering it

-Brett

Re: Echo Dream 1 and/or 2

notnews
I have this ED schematic, pretty sure it's the same FSB one you mentioned that's not verified. Just thought to contribute:
Death_By_Audio_-_Echo_Dream_2_(schematic,_Rev2,_found_on_FSB_check_for_updates_before_build).png

Re: Echo Dream 1 and/or 2

BetterOffShred
Yes that's the schematic I saw there for the Echo 2, which according to the posts has been built successfully.

The echo dream 1 schematic appears as the first result, also from FSB, when a Google Image search is done.  It looks similar to the 2, but obviously somewhat different.

Thanks for posting that :)

-Brett

Re: Echo Dream 1 and/or 2

notnews
A circuit this complicated is a bit out of my schem>vero skill reach at the moment.. it would take me quite a while and would not be nearly as neat and organized as some of the professional quality layouts I see here all the time. If a layout isn't done within the next few months I'll take a stab at it when I feel comfortable tackling it.

I'd also love to build this up on stripboard.. DBA effects are hit or miss for me, some of their stomps are so good and some are difficult for me to apply to my sound, but this one in particular is a hit IMO. I'll keep my eye on this thread going forward.

Re: Echo Dream 1 and/or 2

Alex
Posted a layout in Contributions.
It should match the schematics, if they are correct.
I'm not sure about the pots orientation.

Re: Echo Dream 1 and/or 2

BetterOffShred

Sweet! Thank you sir, I'll go check it out now!

On Jan 23, 2016 2:43 AM, "Alex80 [via Guitar FX Layouts]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Posted a layout in Contributions.
It should match the schematics, if they are correct.
I'm not sure about the pots orientation.

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Echo-Dream-1-and-or-2-tp27319p27401.html
To unsubscribe from Echo Dream 1 and/or 2, click here.
NAML