Effects switching question.

burksguitar
Hi all, first post although I've been using some of the layouts here for awhile.

I was wondering if someone could point me to a layout for switching two effects in the same box, but where both effects can be switched on and off independent of each other. I had a pedal like that before but never thought to look at it before selling it, and I haven't found a schematic for it yet.

Thanks.

Oh and last week I built the 3 knob red snapper from the layout here, I didn't know I wanted one but I love it. Waiting on some caps to finish Gain Stage Black and Blue Collar this weekend!

Re: Effects switching question.

Olav
Look at the OffBoard section on the top of the page, you should be able to find what you're looking for there.

Re: Effects switching question.

burksguitar
Thanks but if I'm looking at that right the main effect has to be on for the other to work, I want two effects in one box where either can be turned on by itself. Could I just use standard true bypass wiring on both switches or is there something I'm missing?

Re: Effects switching question.

Madferret
I'm pretty sure the dual effects example will give you what you want, both effects can be either on or off that way and will work independently.

Re: Effects switching question.

burksguitar
Ok I'll give it a shot thanks!