Effects tester Kit

Chris60601
I purchased one of these (well, the PCB - I sourced the parts) but I can say without a doubt, this device save me a crap load of time during the Rock it before you box it phase.

Have a look here:  http://pcb.delyk.com/utility-boards/9-effects-tester-kit.html

Cheers
Chris
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Effects tester Kit

Synsound
Those are pretty sweet. I think I'll pick one up in the near future. Thanks.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Effects tester Kit

Zanius
Great idea! I'll try and make a simple one for myself! I think that is correct, what do you think?

First time using the editor, could have made it a little tidier.

Re: Effects tester Kit

Zanius
I was looking over this again, and have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

Are the stereo jacks signal or battery related. As far as I've seen we don't mess with stereo signals on pedal building (at least I haven't seen any, it would require double everything on board). Of course it could just be for stereo cables, giving them mono signal anyway. What got me thinking was the "from batt" marked on the pcb.

Also, what is the little pot for? Volume?

I'm asking because I'm trying to make a vero build out of it, and I wanna make sure I won't leave anything out.

Thanks!

RE: Effects tester Kit

Chris60601
I didn't design this but .. The use of the stereo jack allows you to run the kit using a battery in addition to having AC.

The trimmer simply allows you to set the brightness of the LED (using your mm, you can then determine what value to use for your CLR).

I suppose you could just go to the site and see the build docs?

I was looking over this again, and have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

Are the stereo jacks signal or battery related. As far as I've seen we don't mess with stereo signals on pedal building (at least I haven't seen any, it would require double everything on board). Of course it could just be for stereo cables, giving them mono signal anyway. What got me thinking was the "from batt" marked on the pcb.

Also, what is the little pot for? Volume?

I'm asking because I'm trying to make a vero build out of it, and I wanna make sure I won't leave anything out.

Thanks!

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Effects-tester-Kit-tp24020p24173.html
To start a new topic under Friend's Market, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Guitar FX Layouts, click here.
NAML
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

RE: Effects tester Kit

Zanius
Silly me, I didn't go through the page to see what else is there. Sorry bout that, and thanks for the info!