Electra distortion / Les Lius. More volume?

Electra distortion / Les Lius. More volume?

nonost
 Hi. I've built a Les Lius and I was wondering if I can get more volume from it.

 Actually it's the Lavache version from Madbean, here the schematic:

 I would say R2 or R3 but I really don't know how critical these values are.

 Thanks!

Re: Electra distortion / Les Lius. More volume?

induction
The volume on this circuit is limited at the output by the clipping diodes. Any component adjustments you make to increase the volume will just add more distortion. If you like the tone and just want it louder, I'd recommend putting a booster after it.

Re: Electra distortion / Les Lius. More volume?

nonost
Ey induction, thanks. I will let it stay stock for now and then we'll see.