Electric Druid StompLFO

GrooveChampion

Re: Electric Druid StompLFO

aelling
You seem to have a ton of empty space in your layouts, if you need help getting your layouts smaller let us know and we can help.

Re: Electric Druid StompLFO

GrooveChampion
Definitely wouldnt mind any tips

Re: Electric Druid StompLFO

aelling
One thing you can do is turn on Extra Work Space if it's not already on, go Config > Extra Work Space so it's checked. Some others that are useful to have on is Show Rulers, Show Grid, Snap to Grid.

With Extra Work Space on you can zoom out to 50% or so and see a striped outline of where the cut-off points will be, the top left corner is the zero points, vertical & horizontal so aim for that when you start a project. If you like here have the board finished and not in the top left corner you can click CTRL+A to select everything you have in the project, than drag it up towards top left.

Once you've done that go to Edit > Edit Project Settings, there with the Height & Width you can resize the project to fit closer to the board, you can use the rulers to make the adjustments. Make sure you have the ruler set to the same 'in-mm-cm' you will use to adjust the Height & Width.

Also, you can align text, you can set it to Left, Center or Right under Horizontal Alignment.

Hope this helps a little, if you have any questions ask away., I'm sure someone here can help.

Re: Electric Druid StompLFO

Blackboarcult
Nice tips  I usually export to PNG and crop the image with photoshop hahaha

Re: Electric Druid StompLFO

GrooveChampion
Done, thanks for the tips

Re: Electric Druid StompLFO

thramkammarat
Great to get a stompLFO layout going. Actually those filter caps aren't necessary and they aren't use in the Electric Druid FilterFX.