Electric mistress or any clone of it with mn3007, vero board or strip board lay out wanted wanted

Electric mistress or any clone of it with mn3007, vero board or strip board lay out wanted wanted

Ali7887
Hi friends
If Anyone have Electric mistress or clone  with mn3007
vero board or strip board lay out please share it.
Thanks

Re: Electric mistress or any clone of it with mn3007, vero board or strip board lay out wanted wanted

Neil mcNasty
https://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?t=28907

I have not seen a veroboard layout, but at least there is a pcb that can be transfered to perfboard directly if you like fiddeling with small stuff…
I bought the Mooer version of the Electric Mistress, and I do not have anything to complain about… + it is dirt cheap! Way cheaper than building your own!

Re: Electric mistress or any clone of it with mn3007, vero board or strip board lay out wanted wanted

Axldeziak
Here's a layout based on the PCB posted at the FSB link.
I didn't label the parts but it follows the PCB. It's not hard to figure out.