Electro Harmonix Black Finger Compressor/Sustainer

Electro Harmonix Black Finger Compressor/Sustainer

Alex
This post was updated on .
Here is a layout for the older version of EH Black Finger.
You can find the original thread on FSB forum here:
http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2718&start=40
I've used Pedalgrinder slightly modified schematic on page 3.
Some suggested high gain some low gain transistors.
Should test them both.

... and a version with LM13700 instead of CA3080

Re: Electro Harmonix Black Finger Compressor/Sustainer

Wooooooahhh

Re: Electro Harmonix Black Finger Compressor/Sustainer

Alex
Thanks Mark.
I've also drawn a 13700 version.
I didn't add it to the main page cause the schematic should be verified but I'm not 100% sure.
If any "good soul" will verify it I'll move it.