Electro Harmonix - Polychorus EC7000

notnews
Hey all

In case this could be useful to anyone, I came across the schematic for the Polychorus EC7000:
Polychorus_final.pdf
..I'm pretty sure this has been verified since this was posted, but this doc has a neat schematic and pcb layouts

I know it's pretty large for a vero, but in case anyone needed this to diagnose an issue with a pedal they're working on or whatever.

Re: Electro Harmonix - Polychorus EC7000

If anyone wants to get a small batch of those PCBs made I'd be in for a couple!

Re: Electro Harmonix - Polychorus EC7000

notnews
Hmm.. I'd be in for 1 myself. I've never ordered a batch of PCBs before, but if someone wanted to take the lead on this I'm good for at least one, maybe 2 if that second one pushes us into a cheaper bracket!