Electro-harmonix 44W Power Amp Pedal

Chris6
Hey guys, so I am a new user and new builder but I came across a cool pedal I was hoping to create, but a modified version. Electro-Harmonix came out with a 44W power amp pedal that serves as a replacement for a head unit essentially, the reviews say that it gets very loud for a 44W amp but I want something more powerful than that. Their pedal features a volume knob and a toggle switch to control brightness (from my understanding) of the signal. The amp chip used inside the pedal is made by Texas instruments. Texas instruments also makes a 100W mono audio amp chip that I think would be really cool to put inside of a pedal. I would like to make a request for a schematic/lay out of how to build one of these pedals with the 100W amp chip and only a volume knob, so no toggle switch. Just a basic power amp but that fits within either a 1590b or 1590bb enclosure. I can provide data sheets for the amp chip, I am very new to electronics so I am hoping my research on this chip amp serves correct and it could be useable for this particular application. The chip amp is known as: TAS5121. In the data sheet for the amp it provides different schematics for typical use, however I do not know where to find a schematic for the electro harmonix pedal. Please let me know if this is something that can be built. Thanks!

Electro-harmonix 44W Power Amp Pedal

Chris6
So it wont let me add the image but this is a link to a schematic that (based on my rookie knowledge and research) would apply here. It uses a different chip, the TDA7294 but in the schematic it pairs two of them to make 150W. I have very little knowledge of electronics to this detail but I am hoping someone on here would be able to better explain it to me and essentially just provide me with a lay out and schematic to build this custom pedal. Here is the link to the schematic:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mtEOwhN4qjI/TdKQ1ldAAMI/AAAAAAAAAd0/iqSm8J3YuYU/s1600/150W+power+amplifier+with+IC.png