Electrofoods - Germ Warfare

notnews
Electrofoods is a super cool pedalmaker that I stumbled upon recently. I just placed an order for their Pigpile, their take on a percolator circuit. I noticed on their Instagram they posted a picture of a schematic for their germ warfare pedal.. another great one they make. Take a listen to the pedal, and if you can take A shot at transposing this to vero. Much love TBE community.
C2791F92-C97C-4290-8EC3-F2E0C64E4FAC.jpeg

Re: Electrofoods - Germ Warfare

Mulekicker
I think Anders laid it out on his blog dirtboxlayouts.blogspot.com

Re: Electrofoods - Germ Warfare

cjonesplay