Emerson Paramount NPN mod

MikaelEA
I just made my first layout using computer software! I have built it and it works. I made this modded layout because I had no darlington transistor (MPSA13) so I wired my own darlington using NPN's.

I tried to mimic the layout style that most people here uses, but I was not able to get DIYLC version 2 working on my mac. I had to go with version 3 and couldnt make it look exactly the same as what seems to be the convention. Feel free to tell me if I'm missing something.

Anyway, here is the layout: