Escobedo PWM with LFO-Verified

Synsound
Here's another Escobedo circuit. The PWM (Pong War Machine)  is a digitized sounding fuzz with a a LFO filter.(that is the best I can describe it) I have built this and it sounds fantastic. I will say that it is prob best suited for those who like "noise" pedals but it can be tamed into a somewhat traditional sound as well. I think this sounds way crazier than the demos I found on YouTube. I had nothing to do with the layout. I just found it on google. Credits are listed on the image.

Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Escobedo PWM with LFO-Verified

BetterOffShred
The bottom of the image is cut off, and I'm wondering if pw2 -3 just hooks up to pwm - 1 or if it has another connection?   Thanks
-Brett

The layout shows pw2 as connecting to p16, but the pot diagram says q16.  I tried both, and it sounds like q16 is the correct position. Maybe someone could confirm this?   Incidentally I built this and the Nintendetar, and neither worked straight away. Turns out they are sensitive to what kind of 386 you use .. I tried 4 or 5, they all affect the decay differently too. Worth trying a few out before you settle for one.
-Brett

Re: Escobedo PWM with LFO-Verified

BetterOffShred

So you can see the pot should be hooked up to p16 according to the schematic, but like I said it doesn't have depth or any sweep to it at all there. It sounds pretty good on q16.. so I'm kind of stumped again.
-Brett