FLying Saucer Reverb

hangingmonkey
How about the flying saucer reverb by dead astronaut, theres a thread on DIYSB on it.

Heres a youtube demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhRVwDS6ios

deadastronaut_Reverb_1-4_Schem.pdf

Re: FLying Saucer Reverb

Sergio
Sounsd great! Id really like to see a stripboard out of this one too!

Re: FLying Saucer Reverb

peavey_xxl
Same here, how about it fellas?

Re: FLying Saucer Reverb

Sergio
This is the last schematic published by Deadastronaut its supossed to work , and changing R13 from 33k to 22k is the other mod in the video that doesn't appear at the schematic for the Oscillation, the other one is a volume control.

Re: FLying Saucer Reverb

toddvirgil
+1

Re: FLying Saucer Reverb

hangingmonkey

Re: FLying Saucer Reverb

ebmvitreo
I'd like to see this as well.

Re: FLying Saucer Reverb

jaylow
I tried using the 1.6 schematic. No idea if it's accurate or not since I'm not very good at this. (Though my V30 sim fired up on the first go). If it works, great! If it doesn't work... What can I do to fix it?

Re: FLying Saucer Reverb

peavey_xxl
Did you give it a go?