FS: MOD Kits MOD102 Amp Kit + Speaker

storyboardist
This has been sitting in my basement for far too long and it's time to let someone else have a go it as I have no idea when I'd actually get around to building it. I've taken it out of the box twice–once after I bought it, and this morning when I took pics of it. It's a nice little 5-watt head kit with everything to need to build your own little tube amp. A better description and build documentation here: https://www.modkitsdiy.com/kit/mod-102-guitar-amp-kit

I've also got a vintage 8Ω full range 12" speaker to go with it. Just a little dusty and the cone is in good shape.

Asking $180 + shipping (probably ~$20 depending on where you are) for the amp kit. $30 + shipping for the speaker (probably ~$15). Or $200 for both + shipping. USA lower 48 only please.