FS: completely built up madbean Glam Chorus

FS: completely built up madbean Glam Chorus

Sensei Tim
Built on a madbean Glam PCB in a 1590B enclosure with hammertone finish.  controls are unlabelled.

everything works.  some of the wiring is a bit messy because the original project that this pcb was intended for kept changing.  in the end i ended up not using it and put it in its own box.

It sounds great, but it's taking up space and I don't use it.

shipping is $20 within North America.  make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.  Will post actual photos tonight when i get home but it looks virtually identical to this:

Not looking to trade for other pedals.