Faint but annoying

Synsound
I have just finished an EQD Speaker Cranker and a Naga Viper. With both circuits I have great tone but when the guitar is silent there is an extremely faint but existing high pitch noise in the signal(like the cell ringtones adults shouldn't be able to hear). I Know with higher gain circuits there tends to be a bit more background noise. I'm not sure if I should just accept it as common place or if there is a simple fix.
This isn't a deal breaker for the circuits. I'm mainly curious if it's normal.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Faint but annoying

Some pedals are just noisy, but it could also be your power supply.

Have you already tried the usual suspects? (extra power filtering and series resistor?)

Re: Faint but annoying

Re: Faint but annoying

traktop
Had same problem with my naga viper when playing it alone, but as soon as I threw it into my pedalboard with some buffers before and after, the high pitch was gone.

Re: Faint but annoying

Synsound
Thanks guys
I'll prob tryout the huminator when I get a few moments.